I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Word on the street...

There's been sightings of a brown bear in town. It was in one of the neighborhoods, Tundra Ridge, and apparently 'ate a dog' in that area. I was not in the area and would not have approached said bear given it's taste for meat prior to its winter hibernation... so no, i do not have pictures. But thought you might enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Parent #1: "aw, she didn't get a picture of the bear" (I get the feeling this was said in jest, but ya never know).

    Parent #2: stops and turns, "I didn't raise a fool".

    I promise if I get a picture (Safely) I'll post.

    ReplyDelete