I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

(looks sheepish)

I've neglected you guys for so long. I'm sorry. Since my last update though, I've now ridden a snow machine, I've driven a snow machine, I've drilled a set a holes in about 4 feet of ice with an auger, I've gone ice-fishing (but didn't catch anything), snow machined to another town and saw 2 cases of frostbite, and saw my first Camai festival (Dance Festival, pronounced Ja-My). I do have pictures but still have to go through things and post them. so they're COMING SOON!

On another hand, it's about 35 degrees and everybody around here is in t-shirts or long-sleeve t-shirts. No jackets. The break-up is probably coming soon. I'm hoping my place doesn't flood much. We'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment