I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

IPHONE!

So you may or may not remember my iPhone debacle when i got up here. I had a 4 on AT&Ts network and moved up here and essentially got a really expensive and glorified ipod out of the deal. Well my android was acting up on the crap network here so i opted to go back to an iphone, and bought an unlocked 8gb 3gs from apple only to realize i was completely spoiled by both my 4 and the android and the 3gs with hardly any space and crap resolution, just pissed me of more.

BUT... I found out last night that AT&T is factory unlocking (remotely at that) iphones for qualified individuals whose phones are no longer on contract. So, I called this morning and there's an order in for my phone to be unlocked. I've been told it will be done no later than 6/29. Then I get my final instructions and can swap out my 3gs for my 4 and be a much happier girl again. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment