I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Monday, June 18, 2012

warm with a (big) chance of bug-bites :(

it's been warm this weekend. in the 70s. and today it was muggy. not my ideal, especially since we dont' have AC here. But this week will be cooler- in the 60's. Bad part... mosquitos are out again. I've killed a bunch in my house this weekend and have the really annoying bites on my toes and ankles and ear when they got to me before i could kill em. totally sucks. i have a couple vents in my house i think they came in through unfortunately. i need to get sticky traps or something. not sure what the best way to do indoor trapping/killing though. lots of traps and such say for use in non-living spaces but i don't want to need a mosquito net in my house. but i don't like chasing them. they're super distracting and now i have black smudges on the walls above my bed cause i smooshed them there. lol... oops.

1 comment: