I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

not an alaska thing...

I've been having a real hard time finding the motivation to clean sometimes. My apartment is so little it's both really easy to get messy and really easy to clean up so i tend to get lazy about it. Most of the mess is clothes and paperwork that I need to file or shred to be really honest (I HATE folding laundry). So I've created a little schedule- cross your fingers that I can actually stick to it. I figure even if I miss a day I can do 2 on one day. But essentially, each day of the week is devoted to a different room. There aren't as many room as days of the week so Maybe I'll actually be able to do this. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment