I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Changing tire in sub-zero temps... New badge system

After spending the last 2 hrs changing my tire in -26 F weather. In the dark. I can say a couple things... 1) I love my Carhartt bibs and bunny boots... 2) cold metal is wicked. It burns. 3) thank the powers that be that full size spares exist and 4) I want a merit badge.

I had a friend come help me and we decided there will now be a merit badge system for Bethel. Changing a tire in sub-zero weather is deserving of a badge. We will have to come up with others. But still.

Happy and safe driving my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment