I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Monday, April 22, 2013

As a follow-up to the move situation... I have to decide what I want to do as far as apartments go. I found a nice place with W/D but its a 2bedroom. For just me that's really not necessary, though I can work towards getting a roommate. It's about 1-200 more than what I pay now but it's about twice as big and can come with a garage. I would really prefer to have a roommate and that place but if not I have to decide if I go for something cheaper that likely doesn't have a W/D or take it and look for a roommate after I move in. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment