I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The sun is wayyyyyy too much of a morning person

So anyone that knows me, know I am NOT a morning person. I start of hitting the snooze button at least a half a dozen times. Or I have multiple alarms. Once I'm up, I'm grumbly and and can be indifferent, if not completely combative if approached before coffee and sufficient time.

Well, I may have inadvertently figured out a way around some of this in the morning. Sunday night I went to bed on the couch, because I couldn't bring myself to finish folding laundry. Lst night I just got lazy and fell asleep reading there. But at some point today I realized I got up earlier than necessary today because the sun completely shine through my bathroom windo not my face this morning and I couldn't escape it. Super frustrating that the sun is almost full force before 7am by the way. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment