I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Coming together...

6/7/13:  Last day at current job
6/11/13: Pack and Load
6/13?/13: Fly to Anchorage
6/24/13: First day at new job

I am REALLY really close to having an apartment. I have a good friend going into Anchorage next week who will take pictures and, knowing me pretty well, if he thinks I'll like it and be happy there will hand over the paperwork and deposit check.

If it works out... it's a 2 bed, 2 bath (or 1 bath- there are 2 different units available), with garage parking that's pretty centrally located. balcony. the 1 bath has a walk in and regular closet. the 2 bath has a walk in closet in the master--- I don't have ANY closets right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment