I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Move #... 16

That's right people, I'm getting ready for move number 16, 11 of which were just to a new city within the same state/general location. This is not my first Rodeo.

I have a new apartment. I feel like a grown-up because it's actually a rental condo. It has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths... all for lil 'ol me. Seriously though, when did I grow up?  The new place has garage parking (shared), storage, walk-in closet, kitchen pass-through, balcony. I'm excited.

My car and all my belongings will get there within 2 weeks of pick-up but hopefully it won't take that long. And I'll have a rental initially so I can still get around. I have someone coming to hang out and help unpack if everything gets there. If not, i'll get some shopping done, sight see a bit and go from there.

There will be a lot cooler settings in the background in Anchorage so I'll try to take many more pictures for you guys as time goes on. I'll be there at least another 2 years.

Back to organizing for the move... :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment