I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Things to look forward to...

- cheaper gas (I just got gas at a wonderful $7.06/gallon)
- internet that doesn't decide to take a nap randomly throughout the day
- Phone service that doesn't drop calls for seemingly no reason.
- a change of scenery

... and so much more

Bethel was a great experience but it is not the place for me to spend the rest of my days. Maybe in another time and place with a different set of circumstances. I will miss so many of the people and I have made some lifelong friends here so it was in no way a waste but it's time to move on.

On the heartwarming side, I've had 2 patients this week that just kept asking me "why?". For them, my answers were total BS. I understand that. It would take much too long to explain everything so the short answer is what they got. Oh well, I'm doing this for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment