I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Plants - recommendations welcome

So I've always had an aloe plant and sometimes a spider plant in every place I've lived. Partially because you can't kill them even if you try. OK, well that's true for the spider plant but not the aloe actually. I've killed one of those.

well, I've been trying to grow roots in an offshoot from a spider plant for like 3 months and the shoot is still alive in the cup, but there are no roots. Granted, this might be because I'm trying to grow it in my office which has no windows. can anyone recommend good plants to grow in very low light situations? anything I can buy seeds for especially?

No comments:

Post a Comment