I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Monday, November 26, 2012

I fell victim, again & requests from the people

I have been doing so well walking on the ice covered driveways, streets and walkways (even in Danskos- on accident of course) that i didn't expect to slip while trying to get into my car this morning. BUT- all my years of being a Kamikaze for various sports (during volleyball i spent more time on the floor than upright some days) that I'm apparently REALLY good at falling.

Last time I gently slid onto my back. Today, I somehow corkscrewed my body and ended up just sitting on the ground. Let me tell you- that takes skills. And apparently YEARS of throwing myself to the ground so falling is an instinctual artform. HA- falling is an artform. I need a hobby.

On a side-note... it was actually requested that I head up another Fitness Challenge at work. We are all on a PTO blackout until sometime in March so it's a captive audience. It won't be quite as long. Not sure if I want to do the same format. We'll see how this works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment