I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Anchorage

Tonight I fly to Anchorage and I'll be spending the week. I don't fly home until Sunday evening so I'll hopefully get some time to toodle around. I'll be meeting with the ENTs and Audiologists there and doing a bit of a Meet & Greet. Not sure how much time I'll be doing that vs. exploring, but I hope to get some good exploring done.

I'll be taking my camera and also getting some pics prepared from my trip to the park. The park where I played softball this year is a tundra park. it's got walkways all throughout it. I wouldn't have really explored except I stole a friend's toddler and we went playing and walking.

I've also started a dumpster project. A lot of the dumpsters in the area are painted so I've started taking pictures of them. They're all over town so I don't see them all the time, but as I see them I'll try to take pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment