I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Suction --- GROSS ALERT - feel free to skip

So I had a handful of kids today that needed their ears suctioned out due to wet, goopy, slimy, smelly drainage. Problem... I don't have have suction. So after I had to let all these kids leave... I am forced to go on a mission. After asking a few people. It's finally decided that I take the portable suction that's in my clinic (and hardly ever used) and use it. So currently, my assistant is trying to track down more tips so I can suck goobers out of all my kids ears and not have to make them come see the ENT when they come to town.

No comments:

Post a Comment