I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Discounted Fares

It's begun... This morning I received an email - though admittedly, I didn't see it at first and a coworker had to tell me it came- that Alaskan Airlines has started it's discount period for purchasing tickets for the year. Basically, they time this every year in accordance with the PFD (Permanent Fund Dividend - which in 2011 is $1,174) that is given every year.

So from Today 9/20/11 until 10/17/11, Alaskan airlines is discounting their flights that are planned for anytime between now and August 2012. Tickets have to be purchased by 10/17 though.

My tickets home unfortunately aren't that much cheaper just because it's the holidays and they're capitalizing on this. Thus is life.  But if anyone truly wants to visit, please check the website under "Deals" and let me know what you're thinking. My apt is small and has a couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment