I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Monday, November 28, 2011

'Baby, it's cold outside'

After becoming aware of the temp yesterday (-14 F with windchill of -39 F), I opted to FINALLY learn how to use my outdoor timer -I tried right after I got it a couple weeks ago and got fed up with not being able to figure out how to program the darn thing and came inside (yes, I was stupid enough to try doing it one morning while i was warming up the car) -only to find out last night that I really shoulda read the directions cause the thing had to charge for a couple hrs before it could retain the programming. Well, i plugged the whole thing in yesterday and cross my fingers that it would work since there was an overnight low of -24 F and a high today or -16 F and close to -40 F windchill. ...

I just started my car and it seems to have worked brilliantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment