I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

winds

39 mph winds with gusts up to 52mph currently. My apt is shaking a little. Could be worse, could be better.

Also, I got a text message prayer request from a number I don't know (not sure how they got my phone number honestly) in Kotlik, AK (North/Northwest of me by about 150 air-miles) asking for thoughts for all those in the area to be hit. I'm almost as far inland as the posted target area but there are many much smaller villages along the coast of the Bering Sea that will be hit much harder than us. I know weather is making phone traffic a little iffy. Not sure how the internet will hold up. We'll see how it ends up.

No comments:

Post a Comment