I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Shovelling Snow

Heading out to the dumpster, I came quickly to the realization that the snow was just too damn high. So i carefully made my way down the stairs (each step.was packed with snow up to the next stair up) and cleared my stairs and the area around my car.
I also cleared off my car. I learned years ago that its better if you don't always wait till the end of the storm or the end of the weekend because then the pile is twice as big and it takes much more time and energy to clear off.
Did i mention how I'd forgotten about how much energy and back power shoveling snow takes?

No comments:

Post a Comment