I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Chair!!!

My chair and ottoman are done!!! Not sure yet if it'll be picked up tomorrow or Friday but Dad's probably  going to go over and pick it up for me. I'll post the before/after pics once I get them back here.

Also, a good family friend is going to help me out with the use of his truck to move some stuff. There should be very little to bring back over for the yard sale but my brothers still have a couple things in the storage unit and I'm meeting with the moving company Monday morning.

Got through a bunch of clothes/shoes to get things pkged up to be sent over to storage for trip to AK.

And I still need to price things, Ugg... I'll be quite glad when the sale is over and things are gone.

1 comment:

  1. Not to worry Erin I am sure the chair and ottoman will look great. Although I can see any kind of floral like patterns... but please tell me its not dark solid colors, you need to have some good variety of colors after all, Alaska is white and covered in snow 99% of the time. so I think some warm colors like reds and yellows and maybe even a little purple would do you some good.... lol... dont worry I will send you some twizzlers....atleast those are red......

    ReplyDelete