I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

YARD SALE!!!

I am up today at the butt-crack of dawn- and earlier than I would normally be awake for work- for this YARD SALE!

Honestly, I'm most worried about people just not showing up. We're far enough back off the main drag that we won't get walk-in traffic and you're not allowed to post signs in my city (completely lame rule).  So I've posted Ads in newspaper and on craigslist and announced it on a local radio program that has a program called "Buy, Sell and Trade"... and I'm crossin my fingers for the best.

Wish me luck... or come by to check out the merchandise.

No comments:

Post a Comment