I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

Today is exactly one month before I hop on a plane and set a course for Alaska. It's coming up fast and I really almost just can't believe it.

Chair and Ottoman have been picked up (Thanks to Dad), and I'll post pics sometime tonight between runs with the last bit of furniture. It's really hard to believe the yard-sale's in 2 days. It's going to be an interesting few days. Cross your fingers for me people. I'm hoping to get rid of everything so come, and bring friends. Reasonable offers will not be turned down.

K, gonna go rest my wired brain so I can be ready for tonight's insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment