I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Goodbye Dinner

Last night was the goodbye dinner courtesy of my 'old' job.  I was pleasantly surprised by the number of people there. It's cheesy but it gave me warm and fuzzies. It's amazing when you have a moment and realize how much affection there is in one place. I tried very hard to keep it together but when the time came to actually give hugs and walk away, the floodgates broke and the water fell... and fell... and fell. So much so that I got a cry-headache.

To those who were there: Thank you very much. It was great to see everyone again and say goodbye.

To those who weren't: I send you virtual hugs and thank you for all the time we spent together.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed that you! I hope you are doing well and getting EXCITED instead of nervous. WE ALL MISS U ALREADY!!!

    ReplyDelete