I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Goodbye JAX (my X-terra), See you in July

So this morning I get a call from the Auto Transport Company... I want my truck to be on the next barge to Bethel. That departure date is June 3rd and therefore needs to be in the Seattle port by May 30th. For the truck to get to Seattle by May 30th, it needs to be picked up tomorrow. OK, not a big deal... EXCEPT... My vehicle is currently in Richmond with my brother because we were going to take it with us to KY this weekend. SO... between my brother, my dad and myself, we're going to trade cars tonight (and also take a piece of furniture with the truck (if possible due to rain) and then tomorrow Dad gets 'Daddy of the Year' award because in the morning he'll be taking my mom's car to the dealership for some fluid checks etc. then he'll meet them to take JAX away in the PM.

::SIGH:: This is going to be a busy couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment