I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Getting it together...

The last couple days have been working on the list of little things: going through bathroom products and making sure it as divided into send and toss (making sure nothing was flammable that was going); dividing clothes up and emptying out stashes of clothing here; putting computer paraphernalia together in a computer bag; picking my carry-ons vs checked bag and figuring out which stuff can be mailed later and which stuff I truly need quickly. I need to make a trip to storage this weekend and divide things up and organize a bit better so I can pull things out that I don't need.

Pack and Load is Wed, the 1st and I fly out next Sun am (bright and early).

No comments:

Post a Comment