I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Call for Recipes

HERE YE! HERE YE!   
I CALL FORTH ALL OF YE TO BID ME A FAVOR... 
THE NEED: Your favorite recipes. 
Anything and everything related to stew, soup, fish, quinoa, rice dishes, crock pot-style anything... 
(especially if it is sans flour since I'm allergic).

Please send them my way. 

Kitchen's unpacked and I want to get started. I'm trying to organize some of my recipes but not everything is as easily found as it used to be.

~~~
The rest of my apartment is slowly getting into shape. I've hung 2 pictures and I have to decide on places to put the rest. I unearthed my bed and put appropriate blankets on it so I won't freeze. I also fixed some pillows. I have a bunch of clothes that need homes so that's one of my next tasks.

I ordered a small shelving unit for the bathroom so I can store extra towels and a large multiple-shelf piece for the corner of my bedroom. I can store suitcases, coats, linens, sweaters/sweatshirts and anything else I want. These two pieces will help tremendously in organization. I'd love to get an over the toilet unit but I have a towel bar in the way and I can't get it off yet.

I've also got a couple shelf organizers I need to put in cabinets. All in all, I'm close to having everything organized and put away. Not there quite yet though.

No comments:

Post a Comment