I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Work/Casual Pants

OK, so I've decided wearing my old work pants is actually a total hassle up here. I want something that's not jeans (can't wear them to work) but comfortable and casual enough for work. Cargo's or something similar work if I can get them to fit well (nothing pleated for the love of any/everything). I decided to try out Duluth Trading Company's women's pants and see what they do. They even have a fleece-lined pair that will hopefully work in the winter.

I ordered 3 different styles so I'm hoping they'll work. I had to base size selection off of measurements so cross your fingers for me. This is my first venture into on-line ordering of clothes I haven't tried on in the store (and thus know my size and style). We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Dickie's has a wide variety of pants available that might be along the lines of what you are seeking. And they offer free standard shipping from their website if you order more than $99 of stuff (not sure if Alaska is excluded).

    ReplyDelete