I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

First ENT clinic

So today is the start of my first ENT clinic. Though... it's not really a real one for me. See a little over a month ago the roofers were working on the roof in my area. This is great, except that because of them moving around on the ceiling/roof, chunks of roof were falling and at one point, a light fixture fell (almost hitting someone, not good). Ultimately, the room we use for ENT clinic, because of it having a microscope, was shut down for a time due to missing chunks of ceiling.

Because the room was out of commission until 2 days ago, this months ENT clinic was for just nose and throat patients. This means I brought my kindle to work. Also, I'm going through things that need to be filed and such but I haven't quite figured out my assistant/tech's filing system quite yet, it's by village in the cabinet, but the accordion holding all the files confuses me. In the mean time, I have paperwork to get through and hearing aids to order and Medicaid pre-auths to submit. Ug.

Next month, we'll have one FULL of ears and I'll be much busier, hopefully I won't want to hurt anyone at the end of that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment