I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Friday, June 10, 2011

1st day

It's come to my attention I neglected to answer a question about whether or not there is a wal-mart here. The answer is that there is not. There's a store called AC which is a grocery/clothing store. Downstairs is the grocery and up is the clothing.
And as many of you may remember, today was my first day. I got the key for my office, started contact to get my billing/provider info set up and started my training on our tele-med system and our internal database. The audiologist who is normally out at the villages came in and we went through some policies and procedures for different thing. My assistant is super well organized and luckily knows the current hospital system quite well so she's been a big help.
Lots of details and lots of getting things done.  but it's getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment