I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

ETA on household stuff

If you've been following along, you just got the info that last night I checked out the 2nd apartment and I'm taking that one. I'll get the keys probably tomorrow (still have to meet up with previous occupant) and then I'm just waiting on the car (ETA 7/10), and my household belongings. I emailed the moving company last night and got a response this morning that once it lands in Anchorage, it's usually another 3-5 days before they can deliver. Currently, they've got a list of deliveries and they're 2 men short so hopefully knowing my availability will get me on the list without too much fuss. They'll let me know when they have my shipment and they can put me in the schedule.

Not gonna lie, excited about getting all my stuff and truly settling.

No comments:

Post a Comment