I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

I'm here.

OK, so I have limited internet at the moment. When I landed my phone didn't work and I haven't gotten the new one yet. Updating will be intermittent until I can get my phone squared away. Though, I do have connection in my temp housing... which by the way is right behind the jail.

Oh, and yes, it is still quite bright out even though it's almost 10pm. sunset is around midnight-ish. Alright, I'm going to unpack and head to bed so i can head to the hospital in the morning. g'night all. I'll fill you in more soon.

3 comments:

  1. So glad to see you are there and safe. Virtual hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are in Alaska. Have a good week. Will be waiting for your next update.
    {Hugs}
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anxious to hear how things at the hospital went. And everything else!

    ReplyDelete