I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

At the airport...

Alright friends, this is it. I'm sitting in the terminal right now waiting for my flight to board. I'm in for a long day but I'll get there one way or another.
On a more... Something-note, I've held it together overall pretty well. That is besides the going away party with people from work and his morning as I hugged my family goodbye. Dad stayed with me in the area just before the security check-point and it was bitter-sweet.
There were things I wanted to do that didn't get done but Ultimately, it's nothing that can't wait to be dealt with later.
Just hum "Leavin' On A jet Plane" and wave to me as I depart for a whole new experience.
Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. A plane went over my house at 7:06 and another at 7:11. I waved at both of them. Hope you have a great trip and arrive safely.

    ReplyDelete