I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Kidnapped!

Sat 5:00pm: Phone call...

A: "We're going to come and get you at 7 and take you somewhere. You'll need $20 but we have everything else"

Me: "Do I get any hints"

A: "Nope"

Me: "what should I wear?"

A: "comfortable clothes"


2 hrs later, I was picked up and taken to BINGO. Apparently, it's something like 11 games that range in prizes from $100 up to $1000. Each pot is split between however many winners call bingo at once.

I had a bit of beginners luck because I got a BINGO on a $120 pot. Unfortunately, there were 4 winners so I only got $30 but I still won something.

No comments:

Post a Comment