I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Let There Be Heat!!!

The garage just called and my car is fixed!!! It was a blown fuse. I unfortunately don't know where the fuse-box is on this car so I will be learning soon and I'll obtain a box of fuses.

Let that be a lesson to all... figure out where your fuse-box is and learn how to change them. A small kit of replacement fuses is super cheap and you can swap it out yourself making some car repairs instantly and without  the cost of labor- a lesson I learned years ago but honestly didn't think was the problem nor did I want to brave the extreme temps to fiddle with it. Honestly, I should have. $80 poorer for something that would have cost me less than $10 (a box of fuses) and would have required a good cup of hot chocolate after. 

1 comment:

  1. You beat me to that answer. I was just going to tell you to check fuses and relays.

    ReplyDelete