I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Clarification

These question were asked so I want to make sure I'm not being to vague and confusing...

-> How much longer will you be at your current job?  ... My last day here is May 19th (Thursday), about 6.5 weeks from now.

-> I thought your new job was providing housing when you get there, why are you looking for an apartment? ... My new job will only be providing housing for 30 days then housing is my responsibility. I'm trying to get an idea of what's there now so I can check places out and get something when I get there. I don't really want to commit to an apartment sight unseen though, I am moving to Alaska sight unseen (who said I wasn't at least a little crazy)

-> If you need to furnish a place, why are you having a yard-sale?  ... I don't want to move an entire large apartment full of stuff across the country and through another country. I have a lot of stuff I've accumulated over years of living alone/with roommates that I don't really NEED. This is a really good reason to downsize. Moving costs will be quite hefty so anything I can do to keep those costs low will be quite helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment