I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Letter to Mr. Bicycle

Dear Mr. Bicycle,

I loved the trips we had together and I'd like to think you agree we had some fun, especially trying our darnedest to try and get through the sand pits and high tide. Unfortunately, I won't have much of a chance to ride you anymore now that I'll be living with so much ice and snow- and really there aren't many mountains or even hills. I'm sorry if this makes our parting sad for you, it's actually pretty sad for me. I decided to take you back to REI so some other outdoor enthusiast will hopefully be able to enjoy all you have to offer after you've been sold at the wonderful REI Garage Sale. I will miss you. Happy trails friend.

E

No comments:

Post a Comment