I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Friday, April 22, 2011

TGIF

After a VERY long week due to outside-of-move factors, I made another run to storage last night to grab more boxes and take measurements of the dresser my brother is inheriting...

Now, usually when I fill up the X-terra with boxes, I can fill up 2 handcarts from the storage facility into my truck. After depositing my books/binders from work and taking the requisite measurements (causing some confusion in translation when the truck beds measurements were given as length from cab to tailgate and I gave measurements of dresser as width as you're facing it. Luckily, it didn't take much time to un-muddle that confustion), I filled up 1 handcart and couldn't find any more boxes/duffles to easily come over. It's all furniture really.

When mom got home later, I mentioned to her there weren't anymore boxes to bring over and she stopped, then turned to me and told me that wasn't the best thing to tell her. Oops. I'll attack the last of the boxes and my room/clothes and hopefully have everything pretty well squared away soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment