I'm a girl who has picked up and moved from coast to coast (& north past most of Canada). That is... Norfolk, Virginia to Bethel, Alaska. --- This journal is a record of the move, and life in the Tundra.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Man's Best Friend

It saddens me greatly that I will NOT be taking my dog, Kota, with me to Alaska.

Keep in mind, my dog, is an almost 4 year old black lab. She spends a large portion of her life trying to play with anyone she can. Note: I said anyone. My dog thinks she's a person. When she sees other dogs, to initiate play, she goes down into play posture but her hackles go up (?!?!?)

So, Kota will stay and I will go and miss her crack-puppy antics. Sigh, I better get pictures. I'll post em when I do.

1 comment:

  1. If you find yourself needing a Kota "fix", simply let us know. We will gladly send you pics of her - and her elder pack-mate, Treasure...

    ReplyDelete